Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Construction achieved sales exceeded 109 million dinars in the province of Diwaniyah within 5 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Construction achieved sales exceeded 109 million dinars in the province of Diwaniyah within 5 days Empty Construction achieved sales exceeded 109 million dinars in the province of Diwaniyah within 5 days

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2018, 9:07 am

Construction achieved sales exceeded 109 million dinars in the province of Diwaniyah within 5 days

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Company for Construction Materials Trade in the Ministry of Commerce announced that its branch in Diwaniyah province has achieved financial sales amounting to (109,034,000) million dinars within five days for the period (21-25) January. 
    "The company achieved financial sales in the Diwaniyah branch amounting to (109,034,000) million dinars within five days for the period (21-25) January," the company's general manager Saeed Hussein Ayed said in a statement received by "Economy News". He added that "the process of promoting and advertising the construction materials that the company deals through the investment of all available means to announce the construction materials and construction and accessories and promotion for all government departments and construction and construction and in line with the reconstruction plans that are taking place in all the provinces of the country."
    He pointed out that "the campaign of transfers between the branches of the company in Baghdad and all provinces made the sale of materials is increasing continuously, as well as" the provision of the standards of certified and strict in all the construction materials that deal with the company. " 
    In the same context, Hussein explained that" the company's branch in the province of Babil sales (19,083,000) million dinars during one day, as this was due to the expansion of the reconstruction and construction plans in the province of Babylon and the influx of construction traders and shops to the shopping of our company as well as the differentiation of materials and the ownership of the standards adopted and the proportion of their prices, which made the sales is increasing Add For me the ease of the process of direct sales unconditionally. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:48 pm