Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: I promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and I did so

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: I promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and I did so Empty Trump: I promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and I did so

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 2:27 am

Trump: I promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and I did so
    Trump: I promised to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and I did so Irq_1118036733_1518179124
    US President Donald Trump said Friday that his recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is his most important decision and the climax of his bid for his first year in office.
    Trump, in an interview with the newspaper "Israel Hume" close to the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, "carried out my word and promised and Oveet."
    "Jerusalem was a very important issue for me, so I declared it to be a great capital for you," he said.
    "To be more honest, there are also many who reject this decision, but for my part I am an important promise that I have made, and now I have fulfilled it."
    "I understand why the former presidents of the United States did not take this decision in the past, because there is a lot of pressure in this regard, and I know perfectly well that the failure to take the decision was because of the enormous pressure on them."
    Trump pointed out that his statement at the Davos economic conference when, "the question of Jerusalem was removed from the negotiating table," meant that "Jerusalem is the capital of Israel, but the demarcation of the border between the parties is through an agreement between them," adding that " An agreement between the parties in this regard, stressing "the need for great efforts of the parties to reach a peace agreement."

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=92381

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 6:38 pm