Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif calls external to the integration of Iraq, the international community and follow up frozen I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif calls external to the integration of Iraq, the international community and follow up frozen I Empty Nassif calls external to the integration of Iraq, the international community and follow up frozen I

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Nov 2013, 2:54 am

Nassif calls external to the integration of Iraq, the international community and follow up frozen Iraqi funds

Ali Abdullah - 11/10/2013 - 2:01 pm |MP for the coalition called the Iraqi Free high Nassif and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to integrate Iraq to the international community and get the entitlements in the seats of the committees of the United Nations and follow-up of frozen Iraqi funds.

She said in a statement received by news agency Buratha of the Information Office of the coalition: "Despite the passage of more than 10 years to change Iraq is still the state is influential in the international community compared to other countries in the region with influence pivotal role in the world, and it seems so obvious through the failure to get Iraq seats in the committees of the United Nations, and the enjoyment of the real role that makes him the state participate in making important decisions. "

She added: "The world is preoccupied with today's challenging large that have taken place in the international arena كالأحداث Syrian, Egyptian, Libyan and economic crisis, in addition to the problem of terrorism, which is Iraq's most prominent countries are experiencing, in the midst of these circumstances _AT_ NGED Unfortunately an important role and active for Iraq at the international level, either at the level of specific issues, we find that the issue of Iraqi funds frozen to Atjd of watched. "

And stated: "The diplomatic efforts must keep pace with the latest developments in the world, it is essential that Iraq is witnessing a renaissance at the diplomatic level it may be that will return Iraq to its important role at the international level."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:13 am