Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The iron company has achieved high revenues since the beginning of 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The iron company has achieved high revenues since the beginning of 2018 Empty The iron company has achieved high revenues since the beginning of 2018

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Feb 2018, 5:31 am

[size=30]The iron company has achieved high revenues since the beginning of 2018[/size]
    26/02/2018 01:25 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraqi Railways Company has achieved revenues of JD189.412 million since the beginning of the current year .[/rtl]

[rtl]The company said in a statement, on the website of the Ministry of Transport, that "these revenues from the transfer of 497 containers with its specialized trucks, from the port of Umm Qasr to the customs of Chaljia in Baghdad .[/rtl]

[rtl]The director general of the company, in January last, that revenues amounted to about 4.39 billion dinars in 2017, through the transfer of 435.41 thousand passengers, from the central station in Baghdad to the Basra station and vice versa .[/rtl]

[rtl]At the end of last year, Salam Salloum pointed out that "the losses of the railway sector in the governorates and liberated areas of the terrorist advocate is estimated at $ 380 million."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:35 pm