Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chihod: The government has no justification to keep foreign troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chihod: The government has no justification to keep foreign troops in Iraq Empty Chihod: The government has no justification to keep foreign troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Mar 2018, 2:10 am

Chihod: The government has no justification to keep foreign troops in Iraq

08:55 - 02/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    The coalition of state law in the National Alliance, on Friday, that Prime Minister Haider Abadi is obliged by parliament to set a timetable for the departure of foreign troops, indicating that the government does not have any justification for their stay in the country.
    "The government does not have any justification for keeping foreign troops in Iraq," MP Mohammad al-Sihod told the Maaloumah news agency. "The decision does not exclude any foreign forces from leaving Iraq."
    "The parliament has committed the government to set a timetable for the withdrawal of foreign forces," he said, adding that "Iraqis are very concerned about the presence of these forces."
    "The presence of foreign advisers to serve the Iraqi armed forces, does not mean the presence of more than five thousand foreign elements."
    "The central government has no reason to postpone the withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraq, after the Iraqi forces proved their ability to defeat terrorism and ready to fight against the enemy," he said.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 4:42 pm