Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Military coup on Trump: Yes to nuclear agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Military coup on Trump: Yes to nuclear agreement Empty Military coup on Trump: Yes to nuclear agreement

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Mar 2018, 2:20 am

[size=30]Military coup on Trump: Yes to nuclear agreement[/size]
    15/03/2018 09:37 | Number of readings: 26
    font size:  Military coup on Trump: Yes to nuclear agreement Font_decrease  Military coup on Trump: Yes to nuclear agreement Font_enlarge
     Military coup on Trump: Yes to nuclear agreement Thumbnail.php?file=file_20180314180318_41_976861320
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The commander of US forces in the Middle East, General Joseph Fotill, joined the military commanders opposed to Donald Trump's approach to the Islamic Republic of Iran, stressing his refusal to cancel the nuclear agreement .[/rtl]

[rtl]"I agree with Secretary of Defense Jim Matisse and Army Chief of Staff General Joe Dunford, who consider that the preservation of this agreement remains in the interest of the United States," he told a Senate panel .[/rtl]

[rtl]"From my point of view, this agreement settles one of the most serious threats we face, " he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]"If the agreement is canceled, we have to find another way to deal with Iran's nuclear weapons program," he said, adding: "So, yes, I share them ."[/rtl]

[rtl]US President Donald Trump cited the position of former foreign secretary Rex Tillerson, who is in favor of maintaining a nuclear deal with Iran, which he said was among the points of contention with him, prompting him to sack him .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 13 Sep 2024, 6:39 pm