Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Trump: The United States is heading for years of economic success

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: The United States is heading for years of economic success Empty Trump: The United States is heading for years of economic success

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 4:26 am

Trump: The United States is heading for years of economic success

2018/03/15 20:08

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Direct US President Donald Trump said that the United States will experience many years of economic and financial huge success, also revealed a deficit in the balance of trade with Canada.

"Larry Codlo will be the chief economic adviser in his administration as director of the National Economic Council," Trump wrote in a tweak on social networking site Twitter.

The White House said yesterday that Kodlo was chosen as the successor to Gary Cohen, who resigned last week to reject Trump's decisions.

Larry Kudlo said yesterday that he had held several interviews with the US president and was waiting for action.

Trump said the United States is waiting for years of huge economic and financial success, low taxes, unparalleled innovation and a fair trade led by the expanding labor force.

In another tirade, President Trump explained that the United States has a trade deficit with Canada, like most countries, some of which are hugely large.

He said that Canadian Prime Minister "Justin Trudeau" a very good person does not like to say that Canada has a trade surplus with the United States.

According to data released by the US government, the United States recorded a surplus of trade and service of 2.7 billion dollars with Canada last year against a surplus of $ 7.7 billion and $ 4.1 billion in 2016 and 2015, respectively, with its northern neighbor.

Note: The content entitled "Trump: The United States is heading for years of economic success" was first published on a "live" website and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this title (Trump: The United States is heading for years of economic success) through its original source any site (live site).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1504973-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%87-%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%86%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AD-
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Trump: The United States is heading for years of economic success Empty Re: Trump: The United States is heading for years of economic success

Post by wciappetta Fri 16 Mar 2018, 9:19 am

Yes we are!

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:35 pm