Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ansar Allah targets the positions of the Saudi alliance with aircraft in Taiz

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ansar Allah targets the positions of the Saudi alliance with aircraft in Taiz Empty Ansar Allah targets the positions of the Saudi alliance with aircraft in Taiz

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Apr 2018, 3:04 am

Ansar Allah targets the positions of the Saudi alliance with aircraft in Taiz

21:32 - 17/04/2018

Ansar Allah targets the positions of the Saudi alliance with aircraft in Taiz 5ad61e21d43750b5068b45a7-696x392
    Information / follow up
    The site of the Yemeni "Al-Masirah" channel that the Houthis launched an attack on sites belonging to the Saudi alliance, in the western coast in the Yemeni Taiz portfolio, using rockets and aircraft march.
    "The joint operation of the missile and air force forces of the army and the popular committees targeted the Saudi alliance and the mercenaries in the Mukha and Muhush in the West Coast Front," the military said.
    The source pointed out that "the Yemeni missile force and the air force managed in February, a joint operation targeting the headquarters of the UAE forces in the province of Marib."
    The military source said that "the operation targeted the building of the UAE leadership and the air defense system of the Saudi coalition forces (Pak 3), indicating that" the offensive included a squadron of aircraft and ballistic missiles, and was able to destroy the command center of the UAE forces and the system of air defenses (Pak 3). End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:01 am