Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Formation of a joint supreme committee between the Prime Minister and the Commission to secure the e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Formation of a joint supreme committee between the Prime Minister and the Commission to secure the e Empty Formation of a joint supreme committee between the Prime Minister and the Commission to secure the e

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Apr 2018, 3:09 am

Formation of a joint supreme committee between the Prime Minister and the Commission to secure the elections

09:01 - 19/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The newspaper "Al-Sabah" official, on Thursday, the formation of a Higher Security Committee by the Prime Minister to coordinate with the Electoral Commission for elections to secure polling stations and stations.
    The newspaper said the number issued today and seen by / information / / that "a high security committee was formed by the Prime Minister to coordinate with the Commission on a daily basis and directly to secure polling stations and stations in preparation for the election day."
    The newspaper quoted a member of the Board of Commissioners, Karim Tamimi said, "The Commission will launch the security plan in the coming days in a special conference to talk about all the measures that will be included in the plan on the day of elections, the twelfth of next month."
    Tamimi added that "the plan will focus on securing the electoral process through military aviation, in the presence of high coordination with all types of security forces and members of the internal security forces to protect the electoral centers and voters." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 10:32 am