Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance sets a date for the payment of receivables of contractors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance sets a date for the payment of receivables of contractors Empty Finance sets a date for the payment of receivables of contractors

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2018/04/19 11:48

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Economy

Since 2018-04-19 at 11:25 (Baghdad time)

Special Mawazine News

Ahmed Hamad, vice president of the union, said Thursday that the Ministry of Finance decided to transfer the financial dues of the contractors to the provinces starting from next Sunday.

Hamad said in an interview with Mawazin News that after negotiations with a delegation headed by the Iraqi Contractors Union with the Ministry of Finance, the payment of contractors' dues has been decided, pointing out that the transfer of funds will start from next Sunday.

He added that "50% of the amounts will be transferred to the incomplete provinces priorities, 100% of the provinces full priority, and 30% will be transferred to the Central Bank."

Hamad pointed out that "the tax imposed on contractors will be excluded in the decision 347 issued by the government as these companies lost because of forcing the government to stop."

On Wednesday, dozens of contractors left for a demonstration in front of the Ministry of Finance demanding payment of their dues

The opinions expressed below do not reflect the opinion of Mawazine News, but reflect the views of their respective owners only.

Note: The content entitled (Finance set a date for the payment of contractors' receivables) was published first on the site (Mawazine News) and does not bear the encyclopedia of this day news content in any way. 
    You can find out the details of this address (financial setting date for the payment of contractors' receivables) through its original source (Mawazine News).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:46 am