Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New agreements in the transport sector between Iraq and Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New agreements in the transport sector between Iraq and Jordan Empty New agreements in the transport sector between Iraq and Jordan

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Apr 2018, 5:46 am

New agreements in the transport sector between Iraq and Jordan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... Jordanian Transport Minister Walid al-Masri said that his Iraqi counterpart Kazem Al-Hamami will send a technical delegation during the coming period to activate a number of agreements on land, air and skiing transport between the two countries, most notably linking the port of Aqaba with three Iraqi cities.
    Al-Hamri said in a press statement that Al-Hammami proposed to the Jordanian side to ship the goods by air, especially the shipment of cattle, which would be cheaper.
    "The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is ready to make Aqaba a gateway to Iraq," Masri said.
    Al-Masri added that "the Iraqi Minister of Transport proposed to the Jordanian side to link the Jordanian national railway, which will be put soon with Iraq to strengthen the fleet of transport between the two countries, noting that all proposals between the two countries in the phase of technical studies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:13 am