Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the state of law: adhering to the formation of the government of the political majority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the state of law: adhering to the formation of the government of the political majority Empty Member of the state of law: adhering to the formation of the government of the political majority

Post by Rocky Fri 18 May 2018, 1:33 am

[ltr]Member of the state of law: adhering to the formation of the government of the political majority[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-18 at 09:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP of the coalition of state law Zeinab al-Khazraji, on Friday, the coalition holds its electoral program to form a government of a political majority.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Independent High Electoral Commission has not officially announced the final results of the elections, so everyone must restrain himself and not to throw the charges, so we must wait for the results and whoever has an objection will go to court," Khazraji said in a statement received by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Despite the lack of participation in the elections and not the required level due to the anger of the people to the political forces that did not provide anything over the previous years, but there is an international welcome for the elections and everyone should respect them and stay away from creating a Sudanese atmosphere that brings us back to square one.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added: "We in the state of law adhere to the implementation of our electoral program to form a political majority government includes all the forces that believe in the discussions are underway for some time so we hope that the largest bloc within the House of Representatives will be formed as soon as possible and announced away from the atmosphere of crises and the ones that will not get them something" 29 / h[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:22 pm