Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The European Commission agrees with Greece on a final review of aid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The European Commission agrees with Greece on a final review of aid Empty The European Commission agrees with Greece on a final review of aid

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 4:08 am

The European Commission agrees with Greece on a final review of aid

10:22 - 20/05/2018

The European Commission agrees with Greece on a final review of aid %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The European Commission has announced that the EU and Greece have reached a technical agreement on a set of reforms that must be made to finalize a final review of the Athens Assistance Plan.
    "An expert-level agreement on a set of necessary reforms is in order to achieve a successful fourth review of the European Stability Mechanism program," the Commission said in a statement.
    Euro-zone finance ministers must approve the deal at a May 24 meeting in Luxembourg.
    "The Greek authorities should put these measures into effect as soon as possible before the Eurogroup meeting on 21 June 2018," the commission said, adding that the dialogue would continue between European institutions and the Greek authorities until that date.
    In late April, euro zone finance ministers set a June 21 deadline to reach an agreement on what could help Greece get out of its eight-year-old aid programs and include debt-cutting measures that still divide them. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:00 pm