Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: North Korea will be a nation with a large economy and finance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: North Korea will be a nation with a large economy and finance Empty Trump: North Korea will be a nation with a large economy and finance

Post by Rocky Mon May 28, 2018 2:32 pm

Trump: North Korea will be a nation with a large economy and finance %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-55-660x330

Trump: North Korea will be a nation with a large economy and finance

US President Donald Trump said that Korea had "great potential" and that his team had arrived in Pyongyang to make arrangements for the summit with Kim Jong-un.  
    "I really think that North Korea has great potential and will be a nation with a large economy and finance one day," said Trump in a tweet on Twitter. "Kim Jong-un agrees with me on this, and that's what will happen."
    The president also said his team had arrived in North Korea to prepare for a possible meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
    "Our American team has arrived in North Korea to make arrangements for the summit between me and Kim Jong-un," said Trump.  
    Trump canceled Thursday a summit scheduled for June 12 with Kim in Singapore before taking a reverse approach to the summit in the past 24 hours.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:27 am