Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petrochemical industries continue to carry out the maintenance and rehabilitation of their factories

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petrochemical industries continue to carry out the maintenance and rehabilitation of their factories Empty Petrochemical industries continue to carry out the maintenance and rehabilitation of their factories

Post by Rocky Tue 29 May 2018, 3:29 am

Petrochemical industries continue to carry out the maintenance and rehabilitation of their factories

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The General Company for Petrochemical Industries, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, announced on Tuesday the continuation of the maintenance and rehabilitation of the company's factories and production lines. 
    The company's general manager Khalid Kazem Naji said in a statement received by "Economy News" that the company achieved advanced completion rates at the level of divisions and productive divisions until the beginning of May of this year, where the completion of the rehabilitation work in the power and services unit 53%, while the proportion of readiness to work 85% and the completion of the rehabilitation work in the ethylene plant 82% and the readiness of work 85%, while the percentage of completion in the electricity generation and distribution unit 93% and readiness to work 60%.
    He added that "the technical cadres of the company has completed approximately 133 efficiency of maintenance in the polyethylene factory and low intensity first line with a completion of 46% with a readiness to work 85%, as well as completion of 145 rehabilitation in the polyethylene plant the second line by 45% completion and readiness to work up to 85 % ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 10:37 pm