Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decision of the parliament gives the Commission 48 hours and promises to turn the final decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The decision of the parliament gives the Commission 48 hours and promises to turn the final decision Empty The decision of the parliament gives the Commission 48 hours and promises to turn the final decision

Post by Rocky Wed 30 May 2018, 3:29 am

The decision of the parliament gives the Commission 48 hours and promises to turn the final decision into a law

Wednesday 30 May

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

decision of the Council of Representatives on Wednesday, the Electoral Commission 48 hours to respond to the decision of the Council on the elections, stressing work to convert the resolution to the wording of a proposed law and go to a vote at a meeting in the event of non-response. 

The House voted in its session held on Monday (May 28, 2018) on the formula of a decision to start the process of counting the hands of the elections by 10%, and the cancellation of the results of the elections abroad.
    "The quorum for the meeting was complete and we have full signatures for those present at the session, and we have already mobilized for the attendance of about 195 deputies," said parliament speaker Niazi Mammaroglu in an interview with Alsumaria News. He called on "those who question the quorum to appeal to the Federal Court." 

"The aim of the decision was to correct mistakes and a tragedy that harmed the democratic process and voted not only losers, but also seven winners and others who did not run for the elections," Oglu said. "He said. 

Oglu noted that "

The deputies did not attend the extraordinary session, they have been in their statements, the parliament's decision to cancel the election results "illegal or constitutional," stressing that the decision to cancel the election results must be issued by the Federal Court and not the House of Representatives. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 3:09 am