Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Opening the headquarters of the unified national card project east of the city of Fallujah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Opening the headquarters of the unified national card project east of the city of Fallujah Empty Opening the headquarters of the unified national card project east of the city of Fallujah

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 3:41 pm

Opening the headquarters of the unified national card project east of the city of Fallujah
    June 12 2018 02:10 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]National card[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The supervisor of the distribution of the unified national card in the province of Karma in Anbar province Colonel Barakat al-Issawi, on Tuesday, the opening of the headquarters of the unified national card project for residents of eastern areas of Fallujah. 

Issawi said in a statement that "the Ministry of the Interior approved the opening of the draft unified national card in the district of Karma east of the city of Fallujah, in preparation for the disbursement of unified cards for residents of eastern Fallujah for the first time in its history after the liberation of the Daash. 

He added that "the nationality and conditions of the judiciary stopped issuing official cards to citizens against the background of the launch of the unified national card," noting that "the disbursement of the unified card for residents of eastern areas of Fallujah will contribute to the unification of information and eliminate the phenomenon of similar names and eliminate fraud in official documents" .

It is noteworthy that Anbar province announced earlier to complete all preparations for the opening of the unified national card project in all cities of the province after the announcement of the liberation completely from the "Da'ash."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:12 am