Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi Mahatva Washington: Iraq has priorities and we intend to form a strong government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi Mahatva Washington: Iraq has priorities and we intend to form a strong government Empty Abadi Mahatva Washington: Iraq has priorities and we intend to form a strong government

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jun 2018, 12:11 pm

[size=32]
    Abadi Mahatva Washington: Iraq has priorities and we intend to form a strong government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

19 minutes ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Monday that Iraq intends to form a strong government.
    The Prime Minister's office received a telephone call from US Vice President Mike Bens, during which the two sides discussed bilateral relations, bilateral relations and the situation in the region, in addition to the political and security situation.
    "The United States of America is committed to supporting Iraq, which has achieved a great victory over gangs that support terrorism and liberate its territory," he said.
    "Our country will continue to support Iraq in the construction and reconstruction phase," he said, praising "the efforts of the Iraqi government to return the displaced and preserve the minorities and return them to their areas."
    Abadi said that "the Iraqi government and our heroic forces continue to pursue the cells and terrorist pockets to eliminate them," adding that "the priorities of Iraq is to maintain the achievements in the field of security and the advancement and economic reform and services and construction and reconstruction and the provision of employment and this is what we are working on now with the importance of forming a strong government Provide services and what the citizen aspires to. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:27 am