Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The House of Representatives is in the process of hosting the assigned judges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The House of Representatives is in the process of hosting the assigned judges Empty The House of Representatives is in the process of hosting the assigned judges

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jun 2018, 9:31 am

The House of Representatives is in the process of hosting the assigned judges
    June 27 2018 4:24 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Council of Representatives[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The decision of the House of Representatives Emad John, that the Parliament is hosting judges assigned from the members of the Electoral Commission in the coming sessions. 

The Council's decision Imad John, in a press statement: "The ceiling of the continuation of the work of the parliament depends on the work of judges assigned in the completion of the process of counting and sorting by hand because of the large numbers of stations and ballot boxes," adding that "the process of counting and sorting the hand will take about two months at least , We need with them to continue parliamentary sessions. " 

He added that "the Federal Court has previously approved the issue of extending the mandate of parliament, but new necessities have emerged, and therefore the parliament does not ask for an extension, but continuity of work so as not to leave a constitutional vacuum for the next period," noting that "the proposed amendment to the fourth law of the elections of the House of Representatives will be passed by a majority vote and there is active mobilization to achieve Quorum ".

He continued: "The Parliament intends to host judges assigned to the Council of the Commission, because they will provide for their work in the Commission and we will deal with them as commissioners and not judges."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:09 pm