Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Council discusses the remaining of the operational plan in today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Council discusses the remaining of the operational plan in today's session Empty Basra Council discusses the remaining of the operational plan in today's session

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jul 2018, 3:15 am

Basra Council discusses the remaining of the operational plan in today's session
    July 02 2018 09:23 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Council of Basra[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Basra Governorate Council held on Monday its regular session to present and discuss the remainder of the operational plan out of a proposal raised by the governor for the transfer of amounts from the budget of the petro-dollar to the operating budget to cover the needs of water and sewage services, municipalities and electricity and other departments. 

The administrative secretary of the provincial council, Tahsin Kamel Khasaf said in a press statement that the agenda of today's session also includes the hosting of the director of the field of Saybah gas and a representative of Kuwait Energy executing the project for the purpose of informing the Council on the work of this field to take the necessary decisions. 

He added that the meeting will discuss the proposal deferred from the previous session on the export of gravel outside Iraq. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:43 pm