Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After "kidnapping" Qatari princes in "Iraq" .. Did "paid" Qatar's largest "ransom" in history or rem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After "kidnapping" Qatari princes in "Iraq" .. Did "paid" Qatar's largest "ransom" in history or rem Empty After "kidnapping" Qatari princes in "Iraq" .. Did "paid" Qatar's largest "ransom" in history or rem

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Jul 2018, 3:11 pm

After "kidnapping" Qatari princes in "Iraq" .. Did "paid" Qatar's largest "ransom" in history or remained ransom in the Central Bank of Iraq ?!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 12: 18 pm (812 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]After "kidnapping" Qatari princes in "Iraq" .. Did "paid" Qatar's largest "ransom" in history or remained ransom in the Central Bank of Iraq ?!
    Follow-up / Sky Press

Qatar's al-Thani family received a disturbing news on the morning of December 16, 2015, when 28 members of the ruling family who were taking part in a fishing trip in southern Iraq were kidnapped.

Handed over a list of hijackers to Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdulrahman al-Thani, who was to be appointed as Qatar's foreign minister. Sheikh Mohammed confirmed that the list included two of his close relatives.

Sheikh Mohammed wrote to the Qatari ambassador in Baghdad, Zayed al-Khayrawin, the following: "Jassim my cousin, and my cousin's husband, Khalid, God save you when you get any news I hope to tell you immediately."

Opinions diverged. In one account, Qatar agreed to pay a ransom of $ 1 billion for the release of the hostages, which was paid by groups and individuals the United States described as "terrorists."

But the Qatari version does not refer to paying any money to "terrorists," but to the Iraqi government.

According to this novel, this amount is still deposited at the Central Bank of Iraq in Baghdad, despite the return of all hostages to Qatar. The strenuous negotiations process, line by line, is evident in the text and voice messages exchanged between the Qatari foreign minister and his ambassador in Baghdad.

It remains unclear whether Qatar has paid the largest ransom in history.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:52 am