Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif: Appointments issued by the caretaker government are worse than quotas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif: Appointments issued by the caretaker government are worse than quotas Empty Nassif: Appointments issued by the caretaker government are worse than quotas

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Sep 2018, 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Nassif: Appointments issued by the caretaker government are worse than quotas[/size]

[rtl]6 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Friday, that all appointments and mandates issued by the current government during the period of business is not legitimate and illegal, warning of the introduction of the file of appointments of special grades in the political file.[/rtl]

[rtl]In a statement received by "Trend Press" on a copy of it, "All appointments and assignments related to the special grades by the government during the period of business are illegal and lack of legitimacy, and it is not right for the government to enter the file of appointments of special grades in the political file in order to win the political blocs Through the granting of positions and distribution according to the wishes of the blocks. "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The next government should review all the appointments of the caretaker government and all the mandate and proxy appointments for the negotiators, their relatives and their dependents, and let everyone know that any appointment or assignment has been agreed upon sooner or later." The Iraqi people have suffered a lot from party quotas, While appointments from the caretaker government are much worse than quotas. "[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:04 pm