Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

​ US President Donald Trump described Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as "a man full of nonsens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

​ US President Donald Trump described Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as "a man full of nonsens Empty ​ US President Donald Trump described Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as "a man full of nonsens

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Sep 2018, 3:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

US President Donald Trump described Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi as "a man full of nonsense," said writer Bob Woodward 

In his new book "Fear ... Trump in the White House," Woodward said Trump was talking to former White House affairs secretary Rob Porter, who was ousted by a family violence scandal against his wife, about the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and about the presence of troops American there .

"I do not know how the Iraqis managed to deceive him, he is not a businessman, these generals do not understand the equation of cost and profit," Trump said, quoting an unnamed source who sharply criticized his former national security adviser Herbert Raymond McMaster. Of troops "to Iraq .

"I know the president (s) of Iraq, he is a good man, Mr. President, and I know that he is keen on the interests of the United States, " he said.

Then he went back to his normal voice saying, "This man is full of shit . I met him and McMaster does not understand anything ."

The meeting, which Tramp referred to on March 20, 2017, was followed by confidence that the US administration "wants to become more involved in the fight against terrorism." "I feel very much (about the administration of former US President Barack Obama) regarding the fight against terrorism, " he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:47 am