Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister of Japan: Trump warned of the seriousness of his remarks on currencies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister of Japan: Trump warned of the seriousness of his remarks on currencies Empty Prime Minister of Japan: Trump warned of the seriousness of his remarks on currencies

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Sep 2018, 8:42 am

Prime Minister of Japan: Trump warned of the seriousness of his remarks on currencies
    Prime Minister of Japan: Trump warned of the seriousness of his remarks on currencies 640 17 September 2018 02:29 PM
    Direct : Japan 's prime minister said he told US President Donald Trump that there is a danger of discussing the issue of currency exchange rates, at a time when Donald Trump criticized the many countries , accusing them of manipulating the value of their currencies against the dollar.
    "Shinzo Abe" in a televised debate with parliamentarian Shigeru Ishiba, his rival in the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) election, broadcast on Sunday that Trump had not attacked Japan on the currency issue since their first meeting, Bloomberg reported.
    In January 2017, Trump accused Japan and China of intentionally devaluing their currencies, a charge categorically denied by Japanese officials.
    Last August, Trump accused China of manipulating its own currency, "I think the euro is also being manipulated."
    When asked about Japan's public finances, Abe explained that Tokyo needs to fully escape the deflation of prices to achieve financial integration.
    The prime minister of the world's third-largest economy stressed that the plan to increase the sales tax due in October 2019 would be realized if there was no new financial crisis at the same levels of the Lehman Brothers crisis a decade ago.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:26 pm