Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Municipality of Baghdad announces the closure of part of the army channel road today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Municipality of Baghdad announces the closure of part of the army channel road today Empty The Municipality of Baghdad announces the closure of part of the army channel road today

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Sep 2018, 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Municipality of Baghdad announces the closure of part of the army channel road today

The Municipality of Baghdad revealed on Wednesday that it closed the tunnel near the Ministry of Transport within the army channel for 6 hours starting from 10 am to 2 pm, to complete the maintenance and installation.
    "The passage of the army channel next to Rusafa is one of the most damaged roads in the capital," said Hakim Abdul Zahra, spokesman for the Baghdad Municipality. "Last week, maintenance work began with the most damaging section, the tunnel near the Ministry of Transport."
    He added that "last Thursday witnessed the scouring of the road, in addition to the replacement of the bridges" joints expansion "during the Friday and Saturday, in preparation for the process of clothing on Wednesday, pointing out that the Secretariat in coordination with the General Traffic Directorate will close the damaged part only" tunnel near the Ministry of Transport " 6 hours from 10 am to 2 pm ".
    He explained that "alternative ways have been created to absorb the traffic momentum of the vehicles within the vital road, as the service road was created" Workers Street "to be a temporary path until the completion of the work on the same day.
    On the same level between Abdul-Zahra that "the rapid transit line Mohammed Al-Qasim, where the maintenance work in a normal manner, and the traffic and traffic flow smoothly without any traffic density, noting that next month will be opening the damaged section of the road near the Ministry of Finance after the end of work Maintenance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:29 am