Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is conducting "overwhelming response" in the Gulf: It is time to give up Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is conducting "overwhelming response" in the Gulf: It is time to give up Israel Empty Iran is conducting "overwhelming response" in the Gulf: It is time to give up Israel

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Sep 2018, 3:35 am

[size=32]
    Iran is conducting "overwhelming response" in the Gulf: It is time to give up Israel[/size]
    Iran is conducting "overwhelming response" in the Gulf: It is time to give up Israel Iran%20air

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The Revolutionary Guard and the Iranian armed forces carried out joint air maneuvers in the Gulf in a move that official media said indicated the "overwhelming response" awaiting the country's enemies.
    Tehran has hinted in recent weeks that it could take military action in the Gulf to prevent oil exports from other countries in response to US sanctions aimed at halting its crude sales.
    Washington keeps a fleet in the Gulf to protect the oil trade routes.
    "In addition to reviewing the force, this exercise is a message of peace and friendship to friendly and neighboring countries, but if the eyes of the enemies and the arrogant forces look to the borders or the land of the Islamic Republic, they will find an overwhelming response," the IRNA news agency quoted Col. Yusuf Safi Bor, in no time".
    Mirage, F-4 and Sukhoi-22 aircraft took part in the exercises on Friday, IRNA said.
    A large naval exercise involving some 600 naval vessels is scheduled to start on Saturday, the agency said.
    On the other hand, a senior Iranian cleric said on Friday that the time has come to surrender to Israel, without specifying what it means.
    "You and your intelligence services know very well that it is time for farewell, and what capabilities does the resistance of Hezbollah and the people of Gaza have," Fars news agency quoted Hassan Abu Tarabi Ferd during Friday prayers in Tehran.

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 7:17 am