Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Macron and Trump seek to ease their differences

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Macron and Trump seek to ease their differences Empty Macron and Trump seek to ease their differences

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Sep 2018, 3:57 am

Macron and Trump seek to ease their differences 5ba9eb8c95a597ac118b462d-660x330

Macron and Trump seek to ease their differences
    Independent) ... The Elysee Palace said that French President Emmanuel Macaron and American Donald Trump discussed during their meeting on Monday evening in New York, points of agreement on controversial issues between the two countries.
    McCron and Trump discussed the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly and about an hour of major international issues, including Syria and Iran, as well as trade disputes.
    "We had very good talks (with Macron), sometimes less, but they were 99 percent good," Trump said at the start of the meeting at a Manhattan hotel.
    The two presidents, in the presence of US Vice President Mike Bens and their foreign ministers, shook hands twice before the cameras, but not with the enthusiasm that was evident in their previous meetings.
    "We are here to produce results," McCron said.
    The White House said the two heads of state "reaffirmed their commitment to coordinate closely in the major issues."
    "There is a difference of views" between Washington and Paris on some issues, "sources in the French president's office said." But it is more about treatment and method than the goals. "
    These sources confirmed that "there is no new cause cause confrontation" compared to last year.
    Trump expressed his interest in visiting France to mark the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I on November 11. On this occasion, the Paris Peace Forum, convened by some 100 world leaders, may take part.
    Macron and Trump will deliver a speech on Tuesday at the UN General Assembly, which is being attended this year by Heads of State and Government of 130 countries.
    The French president's speech will focus on inequality, one of the root causes of world divisions and the crisis of pluralism, the Elysee said.

https://www.mustaqila.com/%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A5%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AA%D8%AE%D9%81%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:55 am