Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dhi Qar Industry: Central Bank agrees to lend to industrialists to guarantee the bill only

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dhi Qar Industry: Central Bank agrees to lend to industrialists to guarantee the bill only Empty Dhi Qar Industry: Central Bank agrees to lend to industrialists to guarantee the bill only

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Oct 2018, 2:25 am

Dhi Qar Industry: Central Bank agrees to lend to industrialists to guarantee the bill only

Tue, 9 Oct 2018 Time: 9:45

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Network Nasiriyah News: 
    said Chamber of Industry of Dhi Qar , said the bank Antrzaalaraca recently approved the granting of loans to Snaainalaracaan to ensure a certified financial bill only Donalhajh any other guarantees. 
    The deputy head of the chamber, Abdul Wahab Al-Tarsha, told the Nassiriya news network that the governor of the Central Bank Ali Al-Allaq had promised a delegation from the Federation of Iraqi Industries recently that he would direct the Iraqi banks to grant loans to the industrialists who wish to establish industrial projects with large facilities. 
    He pointed out that the loans will be granted without guarantees of real estate, but will be sufficient to provide industrial money guarantee guarantee the value of the loan certified by the notary public. 
    However, Tarsha said that despite the pledges, but the banks did not do so until the reservation waiting for instructions from the General Directorate of Banks.
    It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq to monitor financial loans to Iraqi manufacturers ranging from ten to one hundred million Iraqi dinars for the establishment of industrial projects. 
    is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 1:41 am