Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning creates a district in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning creates a district in Baghdad Empty Planning creates a district in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Oct 2018, 2:22 am

[size=32]
    Planning creates a district in Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Ministry of Planning decided on Wednesday to approve the creation of a new district within the province of Baghdad, Zawra district, in order to resolve the administrative problems of the areas of Husseiniyah labors and dignity and happiness and Hamidiyah and the expected neighborhood.
    The Ministry of Planning spokesman Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement to the twilight news that "the Department of Regional and Local Development in the ministry has studied the file of the development of the judiciary mentioned by the province of Baghdad, and found that the conditions and criteria planning compatible with the decision to create the district of Zora."
    He pointed out that "the administrative borders of the modern judiciary are the Diyala River and the area of ​​the bridge from the east, and from the north to the Bani Saad area of ​​Baquba district in Diyala governorate, from the junction of the two provinces 5 Shaourmah, Um Al Jader, And adjacent to the new Baghdad and the first Sadr and the second Sadr.
    Al-Hindawi said that the Zora district includes 8 provinces and 38 localities. He pointed out that the development of the Zora district in the area of ​​the factories came according to the powers specified in the law of the governorates not organized in the region No. 21 of 2008 amended and according to the maps and administrative divisions and their conformity with the criteria to determine the districts and districts, That Zora was included in the directory of administrative units of the Republic of Iraq under the symbol (23111).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 2:18 pm