Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Special: Sheikh: steps of Abdul Mahdi to form a constitutional government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Special: Sheikh: steps of Abdul Mahdi to form a constitutional government Empty Special: Sheikh: steps of Abdul Mahdi to form a constitutional government

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Oct 2018, 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Special: Sheikh: steps of Abdul Mahdi to form a constitutional government[/size]

[rtl]2 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special-direction[/rtl]

[rtl]A member of the coalition of state law Fattah Sheikh, on Saturday, the steps of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, the selection of candidates for ministerial posts constitutional[/rtl]

[rtl]Sheikh said in a special statement "to Trend Press" that the step of the President in charge of opening the electronic portal for candidates for ministerial posts constitutional under Article 20 of the Constitution, which guarantees the freedom of any citizen to run for ministerial and sovereign positions[/rtl]

[rtl]He added: There is a known among the political blocs on the formation of the government through the system of partisan quotas and sectarianism, which led to a failure in political work in previous governments[/rtl]

[rtl]The Sheikh pointed out that "Abdul-Mahdi is working to bring ministers from outside the political abaya for the first two in order to be able to Prime Minister for the next ministerial performance without resorting to the blocks that protect the corrupt," noting that "the second thing is to be loyal to the government and not the party[/rtl]

[rtl]The MP for the construction coalition, Ahmed Haider, said in a statement earlier, that the Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi will give the sovereign ministries of candidates for political blocs within his new cabinet[/rtl]

[rtl]ARH[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:25 am