Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi looking with Beecroft schedule a visit to Washington and meetings with the White House and Co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi looking with Beecroft schedule a visit to Washington and meetings with the White House and Co Empty Najafi looking with Beecroft schedule a visit to Washington and meetings with the White House and Co

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Jan 2014, 4:23 am

Najafi looking with Beecroft schedule a visit to Washington and meetings with the White House and Congress

BAGHDAD - "arenas of Liberation"
    Before he starts his visit to Washington next Tuesday, Search House Speaker Osama Najafi with the U.S. ambassador in Iraq Robert Stephen Beecroft, developments in political and security situation in Iraq and the crisis in Anbar.

The office of the President of the House of Representatives in a press statement that "Najafi received Beecroft in his own office in Baghdad, on Friday evening. During the meeting, they discussed the schedule which will be conducted by Najafi to Washington during the next few days, which includes a number of meetings, notably with U.S. President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden Foreign Minister John Kerry and Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel, and a number of senior officials in the House and Senate, as well as interviews will be conducted with several research centers in Washington. "

The meeting also discussed the "political and security developments, especially the crisis in Anbar province."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:48 pm