Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Doha calls for the release of four Qatari nationals detained in Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Doha calls for the release of four Qatari nationals detained in Saudi Arabia Empty Doha calls for the release of four Qatari nationals detained in Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Nov 2018, 1:49 am

Doha calls for the release of four Qatari nationals detained in Saudi Arabia 5bde134795a5972a118b4580-660x330

Doha calls for the release of four Qatari nationals detained in Saudi Arabia

Qatar on Saturday demanded swift action to find out where the four Qatari nationals detained by the Saudi authorities are being held and to release them immediately.
    During a meeting with UN Special Rapporteur on the protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the fight against terrorism, the head of Qatar's National Human Rights Committee, Ali Ben Smeikh al-Marri, called for speedy action in this regard.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:00 pm