Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than 1 million Iraqis are registered as unemployed until October 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than 1 million Iraqis are registered as unemployed until October 2018 Empty More than 1 million Iraqis are registered as unemployed until October 2018

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Nov 2018, 4:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  More than 1 million Iraqis are registered as unemployed until October 2018

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced on Wednesday the registration of more than one million job seekers of both sexes within the database of the Department of Labor and Vocational Training until October of this year.
    The director general of the Labor and Vocational Training Department, Ammar Abdul-Wahid al-Sudani, said in a statement read by "Economy News" that "the department prepared an electronic form through which the job seekers can confirm their statements and include their desires in the type of service they can get To obtain a loan, participate in training courses, find a job in the private sector), "adding that" the provision of these services depends on the amount of funds available in the fund to support income-generating projects and grades and jobs available. "
    Abdul Wahid said that "the Department of Labor and Vocational Training registered (882) thousand and (602) job seekers and (130) and (97) seeking work in Baghdad and the provinces," pointing out that "the registration includes all age groups and the level of educational achievement Specialties ".
    He pointed out that "one of the most important programs of poverty alleviation and unemployment elimination carried out by the ministry is the establishment of training courses for job seekers and the granting of soft loans for the establishment of income-generating projects, noting that the training courses include professions suited to the requirements of the Iraqi labor market so that trainees can engage in the professions that have trained As part of the strategies and plans for social development towards beneficiaries of the services of the ministry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:32 pm