Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq seeks to implement economic restructuring plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq seeks to implement economic restructuring plan Empty Iraq seeks to implement economic restructuring plan

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Nov 2018, 3:25 pm

Iraq seeks to implement economic restructuring plan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    President of the Republic Barham Salih said on Thursday that the new Iraqi government is seeking to implement a plan to restore the economic economy based on the empowerment of the private sector and encourage investment, pointing out that Iraq will launch a reconstruction program focuses on infrastructure projects.
    "Defeating and forming the government is a turning point in the history of Iraq, and defeat defeats the amazing success of the armed forces, the army, the police, the Peshmerga and the popular crowd," Saleh said in a speech from Rome on the sidelines of his Mediterranean Dialogue conference.
    "There is an opportunity to reorient the course of Iraq and push the country towards prosperity and stability," he said. "There are still controversial issues between the region and the government. It is time to resolve these issues through the constitution."
    President Barham Salih arrived in Rome on Wednesday evening to attend the Mediterranean Dialogue Conference.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 1:55 am