Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hakim confirms to Kubic the importance of harmony of the three presidencies to promote the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hakim confirms to Kubic the importance of harmony of the three presidencies to promote the country Empty Hakim confirms to Kubic the importance of harmony of the three presidencies to promote the country

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Nov 2018, 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hakim confirms to Kubic the importance of harmony of the three presidencies to promote the country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BAGHDAD / 

The head of the coalition of reform and reconstruction Ammar al-Hakim, during a meeting with the Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Jan Kubic, on Wednesday, the importance of the harmony of the three presidencies to promote the country. 

Hakim said in a statement received by "Al-Gharab Press" a copy of it, "during the reception of the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations Jan Kubic stressed the importance of harmony of the three presidencies in order to promote the country and achieve the desired reform."
    "We have renewed our support for the government in implementing the government curriculum and improving the reality of services and the requirements of our people," he said. "We are in the coalition of reform and reconstruction, we are moving ahead with the steps of institutionalizing the coalition. 

"We discussed during the meeting the latest developments in the political situation in the country and the region and the efforts to complete the cabinet, and thanked Kubic congratulations on the occasion of our election as president of the Alliance for Reconstruction and Reconstruction, and as part of the end of his mission in Iraq, we thanked him and the UN mission in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:06 pm