Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Damluji: Maliki is ready to do everything in order to stay in power

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Damluji: Maliki is ready to do everything in order to stay in power  Empty Damluji: Maliki is ready to do everything in order to stay in power

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Feb 2014, 6:09 am

Damluji: Maliki is ready to do everything in order to stay in power

02/03/2014
    Revealed spokeswoman Maysoon al-National coalition, the existence of a political concern among the political blocs of the postponement of the upcoming parliamentary elections, as pointed out that Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is ready to do everything in order to stay in power.
    Damluji said in a statement to the Agency ((eighth day)) that "there are concerns by all the political blocs of the postponement of the elections, especially that the parliament will end its legislative day 15 of the month of June next," adding that "the postponement of the elections after this date will leave Maliki in power without any sergeant for the security of the presidency or the House of Representatives. "
    She Damaluji that "there are conversations they conducted with the Sadrists and the Supreme Council and the Kurdistan Alliance and the Iraqi parties, and that all these are not with the postponement of the elections," pointing out that "the beneficiaries of the survival of the situation is al-Maliki," adding that "Maliki is ready to stay in power and hit Constitution and democracy, because all Maémh the job is to stay, nor any Imamh Amrakhar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    |en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.burathanews.com%2F
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Damluji: Maliki is ready to do everything in order to stay in power  Empty Re: Damluji: Maliki is ready to do everything in order to stay in power

Post by Diamond Mon 03 Feb 2014, 6:24 am

Oh well, he's trying for a hat trick lol

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:18 pm