Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will he break the quorum of the parliament session again?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will he break the quorum of the parliament session again? Empty Will he break the quorum of the parliament session again?

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Dec 2018, 2:16 am

Will he break the quorum of the parliament session again?

08:51 - 18/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for the alliance of Fatah Hussein leftist, Tuesday, the presence of mobilization within the construction coalition to attend the session of the parliament scheduled to be held this afternoon, indicating that the number of deputies of the coalition of construction enough to pass the ministerial cab.
    The leftist in a statement to / information /, "The coalition building is working on the mobilization and urged all his deputies to attend the parliament session to vote on the cabinet cabin, if it was put during today's meeting," noting that "the number of deputies building coalition enough to pass the cabinet, The largest bloc within parliament. "
    He added that "the cabinet cabin may not pass all but, should be attended by all deputies to vote on most of the candidates of the remaining ministries in the cabin of Abdul Mahdi."
    The leftist said that "the construction and more than 10 days urging all his deputies to attend the vote on the Cabinet Cab, although there are efforts to break the quorum naturally or may reach the payment of funds for the purpose of breaking the quorum." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:42 pm