Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The largest expenditure in the budget for the interior, defense and disabilit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The largest expenditure in the budget for the interior, defense and disabilit Empty Parliamentary Finance: The largest expenditure in the budget for the interior, defense and disabilit

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jan 2019, 2:23 am

Parliamentary Finance: The largest expenditure in the budget for the interior, defense and disability 27 trillion

21:51 - 31/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Ahmad Hama Rashid, Monday, the largest expenditure in the budget of 2019 for the Ministries of Interior and Defense, indicating that the budget deficit reached 27 trillion.
    "The committee met yesterday and discussed measures that could be taken to make adjustments to the 2019 budget," Rashid said in a statement.
    He added that "the Finance Committee divided its members in the form of sub-committees to coordinate with the ministries concerned on the budget."
    He explained that "the budget of 2019 bore a war face and allocated the largest expenditures of the interior and defense on the expense of services."
    The member of the Finance Committee that "the deficit in the budget of 2019 rose to 27 trillion dinars."End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:49 pm