Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

White House Responds to Bombshell NYT Trump-Russia Report: ‘This Is Absurd’

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

White House Responds to Bombshell NYT Trump-Russia Report: ‘This Is Absurd’ Empty White House Responds to Bombshell NYT Trump-Russia Report: ‘This Is Absurd’

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Jan 2019, 3:40 am

White House Responds to Bombshell NYT Trump-Russia Report: ‘This Is Absurd’

Tamar Auber
    6 hrs ago

White House Responds to Bombshell NYT Trump-Russia Report: ‘This Is Absurd’ BBS8dLI©️ Getty Images WASHINGTON, DC - JANUARY 09: White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders speaks to the media after appearing on a morning television show, on January 9, 2019 in Washington, DC. The U.S government is in its third week of a partial shutdown with Republicans and Democrats at odds on agreeing with President Donald Trump's demands for more money to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. (Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images)
    White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders hit back after the New York Timesdropped a bombshell on Friday night claiming that the FBI opened up a probe into whether or not President Donald Trump may be working for the Russians. The inquiry was launched after Trump fired former FBI director James Comey.

MSNBC’s Joy Reid read Sanders’ response on the air.

“This is absurd,” the statement read. “James Comey was fired because he’s a disgraced partisan hack and his deputy Andrew McCabe who was in charge of the time is a known liar fired by the FBI. Unlike President Obama who let Russia and other foreign adversaries push America around, President Trump has actually been tough on Russia.”

According to the Times report, the inquiry was ultimately handed over to Robert Mueller. It is unclear what happened to the probe after that.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/white-house-responds-to-bombshell-nyt-trump-russia-report-%e2%80%98this-is-absurd%e2%80%99/ar-BBS826p?ocid=ientp

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:18 pm