Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US senator: Trump sparked enthusiasm in the launching of attacks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US senator: Trump sparked enthusiasm in the launching of attacks Empty US senator: Trump sparked enthusiasm in the launching of attacks

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Jan 2019, 2:08 am

[size=32]
    US senator: Trump sparked enthusiasm in the launching of attacks[/size]
    US senator: Trump sparked enthusiasm in the launching of attacks 1128705-%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AB-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The Republican senator, Lindsey Graham, said the decision by US President Donald Trump to withdraw from Syria has sparked enthusiasm for the organization of the Islamic state in Iraq and the Levant, or what is known as a "preacher," pointing out that this led to the attack of Manbaj, which killed four Americans.

"The attack was in a restaurant and I think it is the same restaurant I visited and where Arabs, Kurds and others meet in Manbeg, Syria, and unfortunately there are American advisers who were killed by a da'ash. What worries me is that Trump's comments (By withdrawing from Syria) has provoked enthusiasm in the enemy we are fighting ... "

"What Trump is doing is making groups that we are trying to help question, and as their courage increases, the suspicions that the people we are trying to help will increase. I saw this in Iraq and now I see it in Syria."

"Every American wants the troops to return to the country, but I think we all want to come back and we are sure we are safe and I do not know how we will be safe while people there can not sit and talk to each other," he said. 

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/208ac8b2-d6f1-468c-8212-955ed7a9e3e1

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:04 pm