Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Construction: The Anti-Corruption Council will face the obstruction of the powerful corru

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Construction: The Anti-Corruption Council will face the obstruction of the powerful corru Empty Deputy for Construction: The Anti-Corruption Council will face the obstruction of the powerful corru

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Jan 2019, 2:17 pm

Deputy for Construction: The Anti-Corruption Council will face the obstruction of the powerful corrupt

14:15 - 31/01/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    "The Supreme Council for the fight against corruption, which was adopted by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, will face great challenges and obstruction by the powerful corrupt," said MP Amer al-Fayez, on Thursday, adding that corruption can not be eliminated with one fist or two.
    "The corruption in Iraq is rampant and rooted, and can not be destroyed by one or two blocs and needs political support and sincere political will," Fayez said in a statement.
    "The Supreme Council for Combating Corruption, recently adopted by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, is the first step in the right direction, but it will face obstruction by the powerful corruptists," he said.
    Fayez said that "the experienced and involved adults will try to face the Council and President Abdul Mahdi with all ferocity in order to overthrow them," adding that "there is a positive sign is the existence of initial support by the political blocs and parliament of the Council." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 5:52 am