Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: networks of corruption more powerful than those who fight it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: networks of corruption more powerful than those who fight it Empty Deputy: networks of corruption more powerful than those who fight it

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jul 2019, 2:07 am

Deputy: networks of corruption more powerful than those who fight it

09:33 - 15/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD - 
    Rep. Jassem al-Bekhati, a member of the opposition movement, said on Monday that networks of corruption are stronger than those fighting them, pointing out the existence of large and influential heads who control various sectors in the country and plunder their capabilities without any accountability. 
    Al-Bakhati said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the networks of corruption have become stronger than those that fight them. Behind the scenes, some simple procedures against one of the criminals or an ordinary person go beyond the law." 
    He added that "many spoilers are kidnapped to come out after his supporters and make him an innocent person in front of public opinion, in addition to those who seek for corruption are the charges and abuse of their rights," noting that "spoilers have become strong tools because of the money, but the worst of That is the government's silence about corruption and the lack of action or the arrest of some large heads accused of corruption. "
    "The government is totally incapable of combating corruption," he said. "There is no justification for the situation to remain the same without accountability. Spoilers despite the passage of more than seven months to form a government. " 
    He pointed out that "the Supreme Council for the fight against corruption is a large empty address of the content, especially that there are no real results on the ground," explaining that "some influential people control the country's capabilities and control the ports and exports and impose their decisions on some ministries without any deterrent exploiting their influence and strength. The state". Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 1:48 pm