Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The rounds of the presidency of the foreign parliament should be in the interests of the peo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The rounds of the presidency of the foreign parliament should be in the interests of the peo Empty Deputy: The rounds of the presidency of the foreign parliament should be in the interests of the peo

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Mar 2019, 4:10 am

Deputy: The rounds of the presidency of the foreign parliament should be in the interests of the people

08:57 - 10/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Between the MP for the alliance of Ali Ghawi, Sunday, that the rounds of the presidency of the parliament abroad must be in the interest of the people and lead their purpose in providing the services they provide and solve the electricity and water crisis during the summer.
    "The foreign tours of the presidency of the parliament must be in order to give benefit to the interior, and if we find that there is a good product on the ground, they are welcome tours," Ghawi said in a statement.
    He added that "the rounds of the Speaker of the Parliament and in case not to serve the people, especially what happened in previous periods, it will not contribute to the interest of the country, which suffers a crisis of services amid public demands."
    "The people are waiting for a lot of parliament, especially that the summer on the doors and the crisis of electricity and water may return again, which requires dedicating efforts for the next season and find solutions to previous crises, to avoid a recurrence." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 2:46 am