Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Claims of Iraq to pay the $ 400 billion of Iraqi Kurdistan as Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Claims of Iraq to pay the $ 400 billion of Iraqi Kurdistan as Kuwait Empty Claims of Iraq to pay the $ 400 billion of Iraqi Kurdistan as Kuwait

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Mar 2014, 2:17 pm

Claims of Iraq to pay the $ 400 billion of Iraqi Kurdistan as Kuwait

Erbil/Orr news

Student Parliament of Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani, returned Government continued to pay compensation to Iraqi Kurdistan, worth 400 billion dollars, as the compensation paid by Baghdad to Kuwait.

Parliamentary Abbas told Razali that "Iraqi Government owed the Kurds like Kuwait with a 400 billion dollars and it attacks and military operations ordered by the army implemented against Kurd and Kurdistan." "The amount of compensation that its competent Committee of the Kurdistan Regional Government, its ministries and planning". "The compensation is too small compared with the disasters that dragged the former Iraqi regime on Kurds starting in 1968, was demolished around 5 thousands village in Iraqi Kurdistan, Kurdish genocide 182 thousand citizens and catastrophe Halabja and the absence of tens of thousands of Kurds."

Razali was "Unfortunately Iraq continues to commit crimes against the Kurds, the latest piece of the salaries of government officials in Iraqi Kurdistan.Though the Kurds don't think countermeasures do not think as you think.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 5:52 pm