Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Austerity .. When it ends?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Austerity .. When it ends? Empty Austerity .. When it ends?

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jun 2019, 2:56 am

[size=30]Austerity .. When it ends?[/size]
    By [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 05/06/2019 12:49 AM | 
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Confident Chalabi

I see the graduates of colleges and colleges aspiring to appoint demonstrators in front of the doors of the ministries that closed its doors. I say to myself: Where does our fate go? Young energies dream of living well pretend in the freedom of Iraq, which is not the same free in the countries of the world, is this true? Do not blame young people for their drug abuse or the professionalism of some of them for all kinds of lies and deception on their actions knowing we are against it, but how do our youth live today? Countries give us money in the form of loans and this is burdensome burden of the Iraqi state debt, who gives you a thousand dinars to ask you ten times that dinar. The austerity argument of a large peg fell under its shadow a lot of innocent people who do not know by hand but managed things. The problem is not in the youth, but rather in all segments in terms of neglect and lack of care and forget the concerns of citizens who have the duty of the government to defend them and provide all the amenities and safety and work for them.Some will say: Is everything the state has to provide? I say to him: Yes, so that everyone is equal in the rights of education and in all parts of the state. In a country where a man takes a napkin to wipe his sweat to prison and pretends to thousands of students for the purpose of appointment and ashamed of the asphalt Liuari Swat some to dissolve as a form and grief What do you wish after all this? In a country where the oppressor lives, he is blessed with a respectful booster, and the hypocrite rises in rank and right, hands his hands to satisfy the hunger of his children, and works like a donkey day and night to fill the gap. Is there a chance then to be dealt with by a skilled painter in a painting sold cheaply? Young men and generations lost in a country that can only shed tears. In a country where a man takes a napkin to wipe his sweat to prison and pretends to thousands of students for the purpose of appointment and ashamed of the asphalt Liuari Swat some to dissolve as a form and grief What do you wish after all this? In a country where the oppressor lives, he is blessed with a respectful booster, and the hypocrite rises in rank and right, hands his hands to satisfy the hunger of his children, and works like a donkey day and night to fill the gap. Is there a chance then to be dealt with by a skilled painter in a painting sold cheaply? Young men and generations lost in a country that can only shed tears. In a country where a man takes a napkin to wipe his sweat to prison and pretends to thousands of students for the purpose of appointment and ashamed of the asphalt Liuari Swat some to dissolve as a form and grief What do you wish after all this?In a country where the oppressor lives, he is blessed with a respectful booster, and the hypocrite rises in rank and right, hands his hands to satisfy the hunger of his children, and works like a donkey day and night to fill the gap. Is there a chance then to be dealt with by a skilled painter in a painting sold cheaply? Young men and generations lost in a country that can only shed tears.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 5:59 am