Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Interpol announces the release of hundreds of international red bulletins against wanted perso

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Interpol announces the release of hundreds of international red bulletins against wanted perso Empty Iraqi Interpol announces the release of hundreds of international red bulletins against wanted perso

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Jun 2019, 3:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Interpol announces the release of hundreds of international red bulletins against wanted persons
     June 10, 2019

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraqi Interpol director General Sadiq Faraj Abdul Rahman has issued 653 international red notices against Iraqis wanted for Baghdad, including the mayor of Baghdad and the former governor of Kirkuk.
    Abdul Rahman said in a press statement that "the Syrian Interpol is the one who feel the arrest of the former Secretary of the capital Naeem Abaoub, and that there is a file of recovery equipped against him with the Iraqi authorities concerned."
    "There are 653 Iraqi citizens who have been issued international red flags and we are waiting to complete the rest of the necessary legal procedures regarding the files of the wanted persons," he said.
    On the former governor of Kirkuk, Necmettin Karim, who is currently in Lebanon, said that Karim is wanted by the Iraqi judiciary on various charges. He did not release him. The Lebanese law allows those who are wanted to leave on bail after the seizure of passports and special documents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 7:53 pm