Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halbousi: Parliament will evaluate the performance of the government at the end of the first year of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halbousi: Parliament will evaluate the performance of the government at the end of the first year of Empty Halbousi: Parliament will evaluate the performance of the government at the end of the first year of

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Aug 2019, 3:27 pm

Halbousi: Parliament will evaluate the performance of the government at the end of the first year of its life

21:28 - 06/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Parliament Speaker Mohammed Halbousi said on Tuesday that the parliament will evaluate the performance of the government at the end of the first year of its formation, noting that there is a report to be prepared by the Strategic Planning Committee on the government program and what has been implemented from this program.
    Halbousi said in a televised statement followed by (information), that "Parliament will assess the performance of the government by the end of the first year of its formation in order to assess its performance and know what has been achieved from its program."
    He added that "the government submitted its report on the government program and there is another report awaiting parliament," pointing out that "the parliamentary strategic planning committee will be presented to the House of Representatives of the government program of the government."
    He explained that "an integrated report will be issued by the Strategic Planning Committee on the achievements of the government program, and I will say my words at the end of the first year of the formation of the government." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:43 pm