Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The President of the Republic will appoint a candidate to form a government within the const

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The President of the Republic will appoint a candidate to form a government within the const Empty Deputy: The President of the Republic will appoint a candidate to form a government within the const

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Dec 2019, 6:20 am

Deputy: The President of the Republic will appoint a candidate to form a government within the constitutional period
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Politics, security and economy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 hours ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Representative Alia Nassif suggested that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, appoint a candidate to form the government within the constitutional period.
    Nassif told Al-Mirbad that the current situation constitutes a source of pressure on the political forces as well as the pressure exercised by the Marjaiya by urging the need to expedite the selection of an alternate personality for the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, which makes it imperative for Saleh to present the candidate to take over the government before the end of the constitutional period.
    She pointed out that the question currently raised is the extent of the possibility of political blocs to waive their gains and resolve the matter to nominate an independent personality to take over the position or not, pointing out that the political blocs and during the past days since Abdul-Mahdi submitted his resignation were going on in the same episode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:33 pm