Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf announces the harvest of 100,000 tons of paddy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf announces the harvest of 100,000 tons of paddy Empty Najaf announces the harvest of 100,000 tons of paddy

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Jan 2020, 1:31 am

Najaf announces the harvest of 100,000 tons of paddy

09:58 - 01/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / the holy Najaf ..
    The Directorate of Najaf Agriculture announced the most supervised harvest of 100 thousand tons of the paddy crop so far, while it expected that this year the crop would reach 200 thousand tons.
    The director of agriculture in Najaf, Majeed Jassem, said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the season of the paddy crop has reached 105 thousand tons so far, with its three varieties, amber, jasmine and Euphrates, and is expected to reach 200 thousand tons at the end of the season."
    Jassem added, "The quantity of the crop this year is greater than all previous years, and if the farmers had sold all their crops to the business silos, the quantity would have been very high, but many farmers are marketing to traders and civil mills."
    Jassem called the Ministry of Commerce to "provide more facilities for farmers and work to receive their crops as quickly as possible in support of local production and the national economy." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:20 am