Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The bid specifies 7 conditions for reassigning the Mahdi count

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The bid specifies 7 conditions for reassigning the Mahdi count Empty The bid specifies 7 conditions for reassigning the Mahdi count

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Jan 2020, 3:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    - PUBLISHED IN JANUARY 15, 2020
    Views: 126
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Atta Parliamentary Bloc, Haider al-Fawadi, outlined seven conditions for restoring confidence in the resigned prime minister, Adel Abdel-Mahdi.
    Al-Fawadi said in a press conference today, Tuesday, "The conditions for restoring confidence in the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to head the government again is to reconstitute the government away from political parties and powers, even if at the level of counseling, and he has the right to use any person to bear the responsibility before the Iraqi people. And not to give up the Iraqi-Chinese agreement. ”
    He added, "Among the seven conditions is building bridges of the relationship with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and the Arab Gulf states as they are the Arab depth of Iraq on the basis of common interests and non-interference in internal affairs, maintaining the relationship with the Islamic Republic of Iran on the basis of common interests and not allowing interference in internal affairs."
    Al-Fawadi continued, "The behavior of legal and diplomatic steps to remove all foreign forces from Iraq and building bridges of relations with countries of the world, including the United States of America, on the basis of common interests and confining arms to the state."
    The House of Representatives agreed early last month to accept the resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, after popular protests demanding reforms. Finished / p

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 4:04 pm